Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Two Thousand and Eight

Happy New Year, all~
I took a picture of our tree last week, and now it's completely bare.....I just loved looking out my back window and watching these leaves and winter berries glow in the late afternoon wintry sunlight.

Winterberries & Leaves

Here's another one of my Christmas presents that I made, and couldn't show you all until now........I have been having fun with these Lakehouse alphabet letters.

Here's an "M"

And some more ...............

Christmas Present

I have to thank Joanna for the great bird inspiration on this pillow. I just love her "nest" quilt.

Looking forward to many more inspirations this coming year............thanks for all the fun in 2007.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous cushion ~ what stunning fabrics! Very interesting tree with all the fruit on it - would love to know what tree it is..
Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful New Year! :O)

The Wooden Spool said...

Gina, thanks for the sweet comments....it is a fruitless flowering pear tree...we have one in the front yard and the back!

Unknown said...

what nice pillows!! LOVE the bird one!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, you just know I love those! Adorable!

Junie Moon said...

I love the tree photo! And your pillows are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pillows! So glad I found your blog and could visit!

Happy New Year

Teresa

Felicia said...

Those leaves against the blue sky are so hopeful :) And your pillows are fabulous.

jamie said...

LOVE the pillows. adorable!