
Look what my girlies found blooming on the tree! It was so cute to see them finally realize that the blossoms were not real! They found all the eggs on the ground, and then we had to start hinting that there was something else they had missed during the "egg hunt"......I was really inspired by Ruby's pretty hair clips...if you haven't seen her beauties, you really should check them out! I fashioned these fluffy blossoms after the gorgeous Camelia's we found in the Hagiwara Japanese garden's.
Blue....pink.....which one will you pick?
Felt flowers are sooo fun and easy to make...and they look soooo cute in the hair! Fastened to a cute ponytail or bun....or over tousled locks.
..and some fun eggs hidden quite well amongst the four leaf clovers and yellow flowers....see, I told you it's all random....fun randomness!
Happy Thursday~
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Random Ramblings
Posted by
The Wooden Spool
at
2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a fun I idea to hide them on branches! I would have just clipped them to their Easter baskets. You way is much more fun. I'm logging the idea away for next year!
PS- They are gorgeous! I wouldn't be able to choose just one to pick.
How sweet. My poor daughter just gets cheap metal ones these days, though: we're usually losing one a day. I think there's a black hole in my neighbourhood...
ooh i am going to try a felt flower for april's hair! so cute xx
gorgeous flowers, scrappy bag, and that mixer is to die for!! Aren't you lucky that the white one went kaput :)
Post a Comment