Tuesday, August 28, 2007

San Francisco Part II


As promised, here is part deux in my Ferry Plaza Marketplace series. I truly had an invigorating experience on the waterfront of the Bay, with the water sparkling on one side, and colors flooding my vision on every side!

Some pretty flowers outside of Sur La Table.........lured me in!

Almost too pretty to eat!

Color, color, everywhere!


More to come, tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Fabulous. It's all so very fabulous! Thank for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

I adore San Fran and the pictures in this post bring it all back. Thank you so much

Cherry Menlove

Anonymous said...

Love those buckets of flowers :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! I used to live in Monterey and Santa Cruz and dream about living in San Fran some day. Thanks for the eye candy and hope your having a wonderful time!

Amy said...

I am loving all of your photos, but I think part 2 is my absolute fav. so far! So colorful and bright, makes me what summer to stick around a bit longer!