Monday, May 4, 2009

Pillow talk....cloudy days....

Cloudy, rainy, drippy, spring days.........cozying up with new Sis Boom pillows....sipping hot tea, making muffins.....thats what I do on rainy days....

Cloudy skies

Have you seen Jennifer's new Pretty Please line of fabrics? Oh, la, la..........

Sis Boom pillow power

Check 'em out!

Pillow pile


and more....

Our bed is now saturated with gorgeous colors!

pillow

Thank you for the cheery and ultimately gorgeous new line of fabrics, Jennifer!

Pretty Please pillows

I just love my ever growing pile of Sis Boom fabrics........what shall I make next?

8 comments:

Terriaw said...

Oooh la la, I love your new pillows! I can't wait to get some of the new Pretty Please fabrics. I love all things Sis Boom. You inspired me to make some pillows too! Nice they can bring us smiles on a cloudy day.

AmyB said...

Your pillows are amazing!! I need more time to sew :-) We tested out your recipe for Orange Chicken this weekend...super tasty! Ryan loved it.

Jennifer Paganelli said...

I can not stop drooling

Nancy said...

I love these! Isn't this line inspiring!

UK lass in US said...

They look so wonderful and cheery.

Aunt Spicy said...

I love my stash...your pillows are inspiring me!

Katarina said...

They are absolutely Fabulous, fabrics and pillows, can't wait to get some of the fabrics as well:)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Gorgeous fabrics, perfect on those pillows!