The girls and I are getting ready for Daddy's birthday supper! ~ Yay! Pretty hard to keep a secret around here........"Daddy, we're getting balloons for you"......and so on and so forth......It's all so cute.
Hubby has
ordered Curried Chicken Tandoori and Chocolate Cream Puffs
(all from scratch) :) YUMMMM!
I got out my new "Tartine" cookbook
for the cream filling. I have made the
simple cream pie filling a few times, and it is scrumptious. If you are looking for a super yummy cookbook filled with main courses as well as desserts and breads, this is it! I highly recommend it. Next time we're in San Francisco, we're stopping in for a bite to eat!!! ~~
Big sister dug out this cute old dress that used to be hers, and now it fits sissy, just as pretty as you please. It's from one of Amy Butler's older lines of fabric......still as fresh as ever.
~~ Lovin the blue sunny skies today!!! ~~ordered Curried Chicken Tandoori and Chocolate Cream Puffs
(all from scratch) :) YUMMMM!
I got out my new "Tartine" cookbook
for the cream filling. I have made the
simple cream pie filling a few times, and it is scrumptious. If you are looking for a super yummy cookbook filled with main courses as well as desserts and breads, this is it! I highly recommend it. Next time we're in San Francisco, we're stopping in for a bite to eat!!! ~~
Big sister dug out this cute old dress that used to be hers, and now it fits sissy, just as pretty as you please. It's from one of Amy Butler's older lines of fabric......still as fresh as ever.


3 comments:
That dress is adorable! And again, dinner is when?
cute dress, great sunny, happy photo! Happy 30'ish birthday to your hubby!
look at you what a vision she is in her pretty frock....so nice to get to know you..all my best, Jennifer
Post a Comment