Making oatcakes on Wednesday........just because we wanted some. Delicious!
Oatcakes heading to the oven.....
Ruffles coming out of our ears.........well, not quite~ What is it, your thinking? This ruffley creation is the Nie Nie skirt! We just love this skirt, Chelsea! Thank you for creating such a lovely skirt, and for naming it after sweet Stephanie. We'll post more pictures of the girls wearing the skirts, soon!
Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Colorful Wednesday
Posted by
The Wooden Spool
at
1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Adorable skirt!
I have just found your blog via Attic24! What a wonderful read - I'll be popping back again soon!
Hugs
Jane x
OMG Laurie-- love the colors on the skirt. I always love visiting your blog...so filled with color! And love to see that someone else has piles of laundry like me...sshhhh don't tell anyone.
I think we might be up in norcal for spring break and would love to get together!! xo Simone
What a stunning skirt. My four year old would ADORE it! Many thanks for the link.
gorgeous!! can't wait to see the whole outfit!
ooohhh, those ruffles are divine!
just found you through Flickr. Love the thought of heart shaped cookies :) Love those ruffles too, so cute. Catherine x
Post a Comment