Time to get out the sandals and tee's and summery purses. I found some time to squeeze in a little purse project. I bought this fabric awhile back and finally found some time to make it into a bag. Doesn't my little five year old take great photos! Fabric found here. ~ More fun things to come............hope you had a lovely weekend.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Summery weather already
Posted by
The Wooden Spool
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is a so cool bag! Love all those colors together, very summer-y!!
I love that bag (and your sandals)! I have never made a bag, but I really want to give it a try. If mine looked half as good as yours, I'd be happy.
very pretty bag, more of that fabric I love! I neeeed to buy more fabric!
oooh -- I do love what you made with that fabric. A fun little bag for the summer! I'm looking forward to doing some of that myself -- only a week and 1/2 left of purgatory!
This bag is gorgeous! Do you sell online? Etsy??
Post a Comment