Ahhh yes..........May! Don't you just love the Month of May..........Spring is well under way and summer is just around the corner. Mmmmmm....I can smell the roses blooming and the hear the honey bee's buzzing. The other day, my girlie reminded me about a cute dress I had made for her a few years ago and that we needed to take sissy's picture in this dress as well, before it doesn't fit her. It was just too cute to go without a photo or two. As if they need anymore cute dresses! No lack for cute clothes in their lucky closets, bursting at the seams.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Hip-Hip Horray for May
Posted by
The Wooden Spool
at
6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we've got May showers here, but loving the blossoms on the trees, and flowers, and we get very excited about the sun when it is a blue sky day!
Hi! I followed your link from Daisy Cottage. You have a lovely blog. We too have May showers but everything is just lovely. Your daughter and little dress is adorable. xoxo
mmmn, may, end of semester, freedom in sight -- and yet another idea for a cute dress for my own daughter. I should curse you for the idea, but I think I'm going to have too much fun trying to make something like it!
Your blog is really nice!And your little dress looks really cute!
Oh what an adorable dress AND daughter! Just too cute!
xo,
Kim
The dresses are beautiful. Just darling!
Cherry xx
Post a Comment