Made this adorable colored pencil holder, over the weekend. It turned out pretty cute, but I must say this, Ginger Blossom makes anything cute! I'm sure you would agree!!!
Adding a little colorful bling to someone's day.
All rolled up and ready to go.
What fun~ Be on the lookout for more of these on my etsy shop, THIS WEEK! They make great gifts.
More Ginger Blossom prettiness~
I made another skirt, but the girlie wouldn't sit still long enough for a photo. We'll try for a real photo or two sometime in the near future. I love this fabric!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Ginger Blossom Bling
Posted by
The Wooden Spool
at
9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Don't you hate that??? You make something for your little princess and just know it will be so cute on her and either they don't want to try it on, or won't sit still for a picture of it!!! Little girls...gotta love them!
Love the Ginger Blossom too!It is so inspiring!!!Very cute skirt and pencil holder!!!I have the same problem with Marta regarding modelling, so I almost all the time have to make it pay...each session cost me a new pony or similar,LOL.
Oh, and I tagged you;), if you feel like it come to see the "rules"
xo
Katarina
I agree; that fabric is beautiful. Your projects using it are so lovely.
That is very cute! Very colorful. Love the skirt, too.
These colors are beautiful! I had never seen this line of fabric before. These projects turned out great!
That skirt is much too cute for words...of course she wouldnt sit still...that skirt looks like it was made for dancing!
cute cute cute! love the pencil holder and the skirt! Can't wait to get my fabrics in the mail! hopefully our fabric store will bring in ginger blossom too so I can pick up little bits here and there.
wow girl, GREAT work. i love that pencil holder, looks hard! and the cute skirt of course. i love the model even more xox
your ginger blossom projects look fabulous! love that skirt!
i can't get enough of these pencil cases, but I am smart enough to know that I will have the pencils in there for about two seconds before they never go back in. Too lazy, but I love it! Hope you are doing well!
I love that fabric too! It's perfect!
Laurie, it's hopping over here with great ideas and color..love it all..Jennifer
Post a Comment