Spring has sprung here! It's so lovely out, and the buds are popping out on the trees and the birds are singing, and we were in short sleeves and sandals yesterday. I know, I know, it's only a teaser, but we will likely have more of these days to come!
I just LOVE this splash of yellow and green, on the coastal hills!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Yellow and Green!
Posted by
The Wooden Spool
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, we're so lucky, here in CA.
LOVE the pics. It has been warm in IL the last 2 days, I got to waer flip flops:) But no signs of spring other then a few warm days. I LOVE it when the field start blooming, my faimly makes fun of me because its just weeds, but its so beautiful:)
you must live near the sf bay area?!
Thanks great blogg
Post a Comment