Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The hills are alive!

Yes, the green hills are coming alive...........

Horray for Spring!

We sure had fun with this little photo shoot, on Sunday! Saw jack rabbits, birds, bees and yellow mustard in bloom....and lots and lots of green, rolling hills!

So sorry for the lack of posts lately....I'm working a little something.....well, actually a big something that I have been having fun with, for the past year! I will tell you more about it when I can.

Hint: lots of yummy recipes involved!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

This has to be the cutest shoot ever! I love the colors. I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is ADORABLE!

Courtney said...

Such a cute photo!

jessicaislove said...

i miss your girls! and those rolling hills!

how is my favorite craftonista?

PS can't wait till you let the cat out of the bag!

Canyon Girl said...

Looks like a beautiful day to prance in the fields. :)