Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Hearts Day

~ Have a heart ~

Happy Valentines Day

This is what I made for my littlest Valentines~
One here...............

Heart Bag

and one here........

Heart Bag 2

Hope you are having a happy day wherever you are!

14 comments:

qusic said...

Those bags are adorable. Happy Valentine Day to you!

Anonymous said...

What absolutely beautiful valentine bags you have made!

Helen said...

Happy Valentines Day! These bags are so cute! I got a card with a heart made from 100's and 1,000's from my eldest daughter! LOL

Beata said...

Very sweet!!

Emily said...

Those bags are adorable.

My MIL has all of the pieces to the Blue Danube set (your tea cup picture.)

It always makes me think of her when I see pieces here and there.

Felicia said...

Sweet little bag! Happy Valentines Day :)

The Wooden Spool said...

emily, I love the blue danube set...i inherited from my dear grandma!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice day. Adorable bags, you fab mom, you!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love your use of color.

Katarina said...

Stunning bags as always!!!!
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog:)...I'm still learning about blogging and trying to grab some time even to post something...sometimes!

xo
Katarina

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bags girlie!! ..It's been so long since I've stopped by and seen your adorable creations!!

LizzyHouse said...

too cute! I also really love the cup and saucer!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful. I've really enjoyed browsing. I'm new to the blogging world. You're an inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love the bags Laurie!! Very cute!

Annie